Shop, cook, feast in NW5 and surroundings!
- Are you a keen cook and would like to get to know your local foodie shops better?
- Do you want to optimise your shopping routes in NW5 and surrounding areas?
- Would you like to know which butcher has the best sausages and which one will get you the best “onglet” , dry aged beef or best chicken in the area?
- Do you love fresh fish and would like to get to know your local fishmonger(s) better, to get more out of your weekly fish shopping visits?
- Are you looking for a wide selection of chillies to spice your curry or a simple way to make the plates look vibrant by using just three different types of carrots?
All of this will be explored as we visit the local butchers, fishmongers, green grocers, speciality shops and source ingredients for a three course evening meal, which we cook and enjoy in the evening in the comfort of your own kitchen.
You can decide how far afield you would like to venture to source the ingredients: we shall start with the shops in direct proximity to Tufnell Park tube station and venture further as far as other parts of Camden and to Islington.